3CX is Easy
If you’ve read anything I written recently about 3cx either on my blog here, or at Pluss Connect then you’ll know that I really really like this low cost – high value software based PBX that runs on windows.
I like 3CX for many reasons, and one of those is how easy it is to manage and use – anyone can download the free version, install it, and have a fully functional VoIP phone system in moments – so one of the first questions we need to ask on this page entitled 3CX Training is ‘If it’s that easy, why would anybody need training anyway?’.
Lets be honest, phone systems aren’t complicated. If it rings, you pick it up and talk, and if you want to make another one ring you pick it up and dial – and you really don’t need to employ someone to come in and teach that right? No of course not,
That’s because, unlike some other commercial telephony platforms, 3CX go out of their way to get training material and other information online. Do a google search for ’3cx yealink attended transfer‘ for example, and the first entry you will find is a 3CX howto on exactly that with a step by step guide and photos. So why do I offer training?
More than the sum of its parts
Any phone system is a combination of its features and the staff that use it. Great phone systems are the combination of well configured features and capable, trained phone system users.
I offer tailored 3CX training for the following audiences:
- Standard users – who need to be quickly taught how to use their new handsets, what MyPhone is, why its clever and how it can help them be more efficient. I also teach basic call handling and voicemail etiquette.
- Call centre staff – who need to understand all of the above as well as call parking, call flow and call management in high call volume environments.
- Call Centre Managers – who need to understand queue management, agent management and queue reporting.
- Power users – receptionists, PA’s, senior management – who need advanced call handling and flow management (eg only allow calls from VIP customers – or the wife), speed-dial and side-car programming.
- System administrators – 3CX server management and configuration, voicemail & call recording capacity planning, compression and archival. Call flow, DR and out of office strategies. Handset template design and branding.
All of my courses are tailored to the specific audience types, hands on, contain jargon free easy to understand language, and are direct and to the point (less waffle + fewer powerpoint slides = quicker learning).
I am happy training one on one, groups of 5-25 or whole lecture halls (although I find classes in the region of 15 people about right to encourage questioning and audience input).
Get in touch and we can chat about your requirements.